Brand & Logo Usage
These guidelines cover our brand assets, including but not limited to:
- The names “Alpha Shares” and “Alpha Token”
- The Alpha Shares logo (text and icon)
This ZIP file contains:
- Alpha Shares logos
- A community social media kit including PFP-Frames and Banner - so you can rep Alpha Shares where you like - on Discord, Twitter, Instagram... and other NFT marketplaces!
- Coming soon: Device wallpapers / brand images
Alpha Shares Brand Assets.zip
We encourage creators to make derivative artworks based on the icon, and tbh we wanna see the community get real weird with it. If you’re selling derivative works, please give attribution and make sure you follow the guidelines here carefully so we don’t have a disagreement. If it’s dope, @ us on social with @alphashares so we don't miss it!
BUT, our logo and name are important, copyrighted parts of our brand, and we must protect them. So let’s go over a few ground rules.
- ✅ Recreate, remix, create derivative artworks featuring the Alpha Shares icon, with attribution.
- ✅ Buy and sell said derivatives, if you give attribution.
- 🚫 Use our Brand Assets (logo, icon, name,) or any derivative works in any product/brand name, brand logo, etc. that can conflict or compete with Alpha Shares. For example:
- Don’t make an NFT marketplace called “Alpha Flares”
- Don’t make a digital art brand or product with a similarly-shaped icon, even if it’s colored green or similar.
- Don’t make a product called “Alpha Shares Trades” or similar that may be misinterpreted as having an official relationship to Alpha Shares.
- 🚫 Use or remix any of our Brand Assets to imply an official relationship, partnership, or other endorsement where there is none.
- 🚫 Use the name “Alpha Share” in full in social media channels in a way that implies any official relationship to us. If you make a fan group, Twitter account etc., make it clear that it’s not official.
- 🚫 Falsely claim or suggest any sort of official relationship, partnership, or other endorsement in any way.
If in doubt, reach out to xxx
- A. Logotype
- The type is set in Manrope, but never recreate it - just use the SVG or PNG provided.
- B. Icon
- With a special shaped form including the "s" for shares
- C. Logo (horizontal lockup)
- The logotype and icon combine to make the logo. Always use them in this exact proportion.
- A. Icon
- Can be used on its own to represent Alpha Shares
- B. Horizontal logo lockup
- This is the primary logo.
- D. Alpha Shares Token
- When you’re representing the token, please use the exact shape of our icon on pink background. Don’t use a square shape for the token.
Give the logo breathing room. Keep a space around the logo that's equal to at least the width of 0.5 x icon on all sides.
Pink is Alpha Shares brand color. It’s fresh, catchy, web3 and generally stands out.
When you’re using our logos, never adapt or recolor the files manually: just use the correct version for your use case. This detail is just for your reference.
Make sure the logo and icon are always fully visible against the background. Use the correct version for your use case:
This use of the logo should be avoided:
Common sense stuff really.
- Don’t move the icon to the left
- Don’t remove the icon
- Don’t change the text color
- Don’t break up the name in the horizontal lockup (vertical lockup is unavoidable)
- Don’t add drop shadows or distort the text
- Don’t add outlines or other effects
- Don’t change the typeface or otherwise reconstruct the logo
When you’re putting our logo next to another logo, make sure it has similar visual weight (size) to the other. You can use the vertical logo lockup if you need to fit the logo into a tighter space.